Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Through Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

Walking Through Town Empty
PostSubject: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Sakura walked through Konohas streets, occasionally bumping into people since she was trying to peer through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Ryuumaru was walking in the opposite direction of Sakura, his face set in a neutral look but he had that usual frown on his face. His long, beautiful, silver hair blew in the wind and his beautiful, golden, slitted eyes like a snake's eyes sparkled in the sunlight. He was wearing the beautiful white silk clothes that his mother Kimi bought him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Sakura tried to make her way through the crowds before getting tripped by a girl in her class, landing flat on her face.
"Owww...."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Ryuumaru saw the girl trip Sakura and he narrowed his eyes. He walked over to the two and he gave the girl a cold glare. "This One believes you owe the Cherry Blossom an apology" he said, his voice coming out smooth and suave, his icy glare cold enough to freeze hellfire.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 pm

The girl who tripped Sakura immediately began to stutter, obviously not expecting someone to pick her up on tripping her. "W-Well..I..." She looked at his glare and shuddered. She tilted her head down so her voice was extremely hard to hear. "Sorry..." Sakura sniffled and wiped her eyes, since some dirt had got into them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 pm

"Good. Now get out of here before This Ryuumaru puts your head on a pike" he hissed at her as he handed Sakura a silk handkerchief so she could get the dirt out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 pm

The girl turned and fled, clumsily bumping through the crowds to get away. Sakura pushed herself into a sitting position, daintily taking the handkerchief and rubbing her eyes. "Thanks..." she said to him, brushing the dirt off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm

"You are welcome Cherry Blossom" he said with a rare but beautiful smile as he held a hand out to her, wanting to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

She hesitantly smiled back, a little surprised by his kindness towards her. She took his hand that he offered to help her up as she opened her mouth to reply. "M-My name's Sakura..Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"Cherry Blossom huh? Beautiful name. This One is known as Ryuumaru" he said as he smiled at her, his beautiful golden eyes sparkling with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 pm

She tugged on the rim of her shirt and smiled slightly. "I-I dunno about 'beautiful'...I like your name. Dragons are cool, and theyre so graceful," She giggled, losing some of her shyness now that they had exchanged names.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 pm

"This One always had a joke to say when someone said a dragon was noble or graceful. This Ryuumaru would always reply by saying 'There's nothing noble or graceful about a dragon. It's 10 tons of flaming muscle powered by a brain the size of a gooseberry" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 pm

She giggled again, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, thats true i suppose. You seem pretty noble though, so maybe dragons CAN be noble after all, wouldnt you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:21 pm

He chuckled. "Maybe so. Then again, it wouldn't come as a surprise, considering This One's mother was a princess who's family ruled some country in the West" he said as he flipped his long hair back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

"So you're technically a Prince? Thats so cool! No wonder you look the way you do," She beamed in admiration.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm

"Yes, This One gained most of his looks from my mother, the marks on my face, my hair and of course, the nails though the eyes are from my father" he said as he held a hand up, revealing claw like nails.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

"I like your eyes, they're shiny, and the color is really nice," She smiled, looking at his nails curiously before holding out a hand. "May i?" She asked, wanting to see the nails for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

"Thank you and of course" he said with a smile as he laid his hand in hers, palm down so she could look at his nails.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm

She ran the fingertips of her free hand along the nails, her expression a mixture of enraptured attention and curiousity. "They're really strong huh? You wont need kunai with these.." She giggled. "You're lucky to have these. As you get older they'll end up forming like bone, since your nails and bones are made up of the same compounds," She went on, obviously a very bright girl, who knew a good deal about anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:34 pm

"My my, your quite a bright young woman aren't you? This One loves bright women. Much easier to have a conversation with" he said with a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm

She looked up, her cheeks turning pink from all the attention. Usually the only time she was spoken to was her mother, senseis, Ino and people commenting on her forehead. "S-Stuff like that interests me, and i study a lot,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 pm

"This One studies a lot as well. My mother taught me to read and write and at the age 3 and had This One study each and everything about the history of shinobi and all the different forms of techniques. This One been studying about the most advanced things about shinobi techniques and forms at the age of 7. She wants This Ryuumaru to be very advanced. This One learned things at 4 that most wouldn't know until age 10" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:46 pm

"Wow, sounds like youre even smarter than me," She smiled. "My sisters pretty smart too, she's a year older than me. She's teaching me everything she knows since she's a lot more skilled than i am right now," She twiddled her thumbs. "But i like medical stuff, i can never aim well with things like kunai and shuriken. Something always distracts me,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 pm

"With as much as you know about the human body, This One thinks you could be as great a Medical Ninja as the famous Slug Sannin Tsunade" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

"T-Tsunade Sama? I would be happy to even be half of the kunoichi she is.." She replied. "But...I need to be good at fighting, and i'm not,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-What If :: The Five Great Shinobi Villages :: The Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: