Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Through Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

Walking Through Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm

"You have the potential to be great but you need a slight push in the right direction and you will become a great kunoichi. Is there anything you can think of that is possibly holding you back from becoming great" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 pm

She paused.
"W-Well...There's two things...I care too much about what people think of me. If people make fun of me i lose confidence in myself..Also..I keep trying to get Sasuke-Kuns attention, which is a lost cause..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm

"Is that so? Well then, those things have got to change Cherry Blossom. As long as you let people think that what they say about you gets under your skin, you'll never be able to improve. This One says the best thing to do is to let them know that you don't care about their opinions and that their not worth your incredibly valuable time. That's what mother said to This Ryuumaru. Now for your second problem, just stop trying to get Sasuke's attention. Just ignore him. This One isn't saying to stop liking him, This One just means to not waste your time trying to get him to like you. If he doesn't want anything to do with you, then stop trying to get his attention" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

"Thats what Sis tells me...It's just hard to change so suddenly,"
She replied, but shook her head before smiling at him.
"I'll do what i can,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm

"That's good to know. This One is glad you'll try" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

"I'm glad you were kind enough to help me, Ryuumaru-San,"
She bowed and went forward to hug him.
"I'm glad i have another friend now besides Ino,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"This One was glad to help you. Why was that girl picking on you anyway?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

"Why..?" She looked up at the sky. "Since i'm not really confident...And my forehead is a little big, they think its ok to pick on me...I dont know the details..But its been going on since i enrolled in the Academy,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

"This One doesn't think there is anything wrong with your forehead. In fact, This Ryuumaru thinks it's perfect" he said as he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Her eyes widened a little, her cheeks turning the same color as her hair.
"T-Thank you, Ryuumaru-San...You r-really think its perfect?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm

"Of course. It's size is perfect and it lets everyone know right away just how incredibly bright you are" he said as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

She seemed a bit lost for words, only managing to return his smile.
"I dont think...Anyones ever put it that way before.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

"This One hopes that's a good thing because This One is afraid that he worded it wrong" he said, that smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

"No, no you worded it perfectly.."
She replied quickly, to make sure he knew he didnt offend her.
"I'm just not used to it...It was nice for you to say so,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm

"Well then, This One is glad he made you happy" he said with a smile. Meanwhile, a woman who looked remarkably like Ryuumaru, only her eyes were an Ocean Blue color, was literally pushing her way through the crowds. Since Ryuumaru's back was turned to the woman, he didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

"You did, very much so." She nodded, smiling again brightly before looking over his shoulder. "Is that your mother, Ryuumaru-San?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:51 pm

"Hmm?" he asked her as he looked over his shoulder to see the woman. "Yes. That is my mother Kimi" he said with a bright smile as the woman, now identified as Kimi, made her way over to them. "There you are Ryuumaru. I was wondering where you got off to" she said before she turned to Sakura. "Oh? Who's this Ryuumaru?" she asked her son.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm

She looked up at the woman and bowed.
"Sakura Haruno, nice to meet you,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:55 pm

"I like her Ryuumaru. She shows respect. I am Kimi" she said with a smile as she bowed back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 pm

"Of course, ma'am. I know when i'm in front of someone who deserves that respect,"
Sakura smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 pm

"Oh? So Ryuumaru told you I'm a princess did he?" she asked her, raising a silver eyebrow as she looked down at Ryuumaru.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm

"Huh?"
She tilted her head.
"If youre a princess or not, you still deserve my respect. You're of a higher age, rank and ability than i am,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 pm

"Ah, I see. You are absolutely right" she said with a smile and a nod of her head as she playfully ruffled Ryuumaru's head. Ryuumaru, unlike most kids his age, didn't protest or try to get away. He merely smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm

She smiled again and took a step back.
"I'll leave you two in peace. I look forward to seeing you in the Academy again, Ryuumaru-san,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

"This One will be glad to see you again" he said with a smile. "Goodbye to you Sakura-San. Come on Ryuu" said Kimi as she started pulling Ryuumaru away, using her nickname for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through Town   Walking Through Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through Town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-What If :: The Five Great Shinobi Villages :: The Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: