Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

After Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 pm

"This One is glad you do. This One knows that it would pain my mother if she saw me become like my father and this knowledge along with you are keeping me from becoming like him" he said as he grasped both of Sakura's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

"Then, as long as you need me, i'll be here. I can firmly promise you that,"
She replied confidently.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 pm

"Thank you my beautiful Cherry Blossom" he said with a smile as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:53 pm

She responded with a smile of her own, giving his hands a gentle squeeze before she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 pm

He pulled away a few moments later and looked into her eyes. "Come on, This Ryuumaru will take you home" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 pm

She smiled back and nodded.
"Alright, thank you, Ryuumaru-Kun,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 pm

"Your welcome my beautiful Cherry Blossom" he said with a smile as he started heading in the opposite direction of the village, heading towards the Graveyard instead.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 pm

She blinked and tilted her head curiously but followed his lead nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:04 pm

He lead her into the graveyard and took her to a gravestone that said:

Princess Kimi

Beloved Mother and Kind Woman

1972-? (I'm not aware of what the year that takes place in this timeline)

She was a kind person, always saw the good in people, not matter what they've done. She believed that everyone deserved a second chance, despite the crimes they committed. She will be sorely missed.

RIP
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:06 pm

She looked down at the grave and took a step back, heading over to a sakura tree at the start of the graveyard. She cut off a whole branch full of fresh blossoms with her kunai and laid it at the foot of the grave.
"Gomen nasai, Kimi-San...It's the very least i can do,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Ryuumaru stared down at the grave silently, his eyes shut tightly, his heart clenching in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:11 pm

She looked at him but said nothing, reaching out a hand and lacing his fingers with hers.
"She's not really gone you know.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 pm

He just seemed to stare at the grave silently, as if in a trance, not answering her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm

She sighed.
"Like i said, if you'll need me i'll stay.."
She said, knowing she wouldnt get an answer. She stood beside him, waiting until he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

"This One is sorry mother" he said to himself as tears slid down his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:00 pm

She shut her eyes in prayer for Kimi.
Kami-Sama...Please look after her, she deserves that much
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm

"This One will make sure Orochimaru pays mother. This Ryuumaru promises you that. He abandoned you mother and that can't be forgiven" he mumbled to himself as he stared at the gravestone.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:04 pm

She opened her eyes and looked at the grave, and then at Ryuumaru. She kept quiet but gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:04 pm

He turned to her and squeezed her hand back, his eyes haunted.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:09 pm

She looked back up at him and her gaze softened as she saw his expression.
"Ryuumaru-Kun..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 pm

"This Ryuumaru just can't believe she's gone" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

She nodded.
"I understand..But put it this way.."
She looked at the grave.
"She was ill here, and frail. She couldnt look after herself as she wouldve liked to. She's somewhere far better now, where she doesn't have to suffer,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

"Sakura, there's something This One never told you about my mother's illness, about why This Ryuumaru hates Orochimaru the way he does" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 pm

"Hm? What would that be?"
She turned back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm

"My mother was always sick, even back when Orochimaru was still in the village. However, when my 'father' left, her illness became worse. She was also pregnant with me at the time he left so This One was almost never born, considering the critical condition my mother was in. The Medics referred to me as the miracle child because against all odds, This Ryuumaru survived through the pregnancy and through childbirth. Now you know why This One hates Orochimaru so. He was the reason she became even more sick and he's the reason why This One almost died while still in the womb" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Training   After Training - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Training
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-What If :: OFF RPG :: OFF RPG-
Jump to: