Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

walking around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

walking around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

"You won't get a chance. My father would just use for your body. My father is a body snatching parasite. He developed an immortality jutsu that required him to steal another person's body in order to keep living" he said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:33 pm

"So he was just gonna use me?" he said with a hint of anger
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:33 pm

"Correct but don't take it personally. He uses EVERYONE" he said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 pm

kimimaro got mad and fired a bone that was so hard that it pierced through 6 trees
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm

His eyebrows rose up into his hairline. "Interesting technique. I assume that's from your clan's bloodline?" he asked Kimimaro with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm

"Yea" he said still pissed off
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 pm

"Well, that is extremely useful. Just be thankful that you escaped my father's slimy grasp before it was too late. Also, This Ryuumaru heard from rumors that he has an unnatural obsession with little boys, if you catch my drift" he said with a serious look on his face as they entered Fire Country.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:43 pm

"......" Kimimaro is glad that he did escaped from Orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:43 pm

"This One will take your silence as a yes, you do know what This Ryuumaru meant" he said as the Leaf Village was in view.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:47 pm

"Yea I do but anyway is that the leaf village" he pointed ahead
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Yes it is" said Ryuumaru as they were stopped by the gate guards. "State your business" said the guard. "This One is Ryuumaru and this is my new companion Kimimaro. We're here to give Kimimaro citezenship in this village" said Ryuumaru. "Ah, very well then. We'll let you through" he said as the guards opened the gates.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:56 pm

I walked in the gates behind ryu "where to now"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

"To the Hokage's Office to get your citizenship. The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Legendary Professor, happens to have been Orochimaru's sensei you know" he informed the last remaining Kaguya as they headed towards a tall building in front of the Hokage Mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 pm

"Ok" and continued following him to the Hokage's office
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 pm

When they got to the Hokage Tower, Ryuumaru lead Kimimaro into the Hokage's Office. "Greeting Lord Hokage" said Ryuumaru.

(OK, this is where we stop since we need Fabio to be on here since he's the Hokage)
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Walks in beside Ryu
(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2