Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Empty
PostSubject: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Ryuumaru was currently meditating by the Lake, enjoying the peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Orochimaru was walking from his village to pay a visit to his old village,Konohagakure No Sato not midning the sun in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Ryuumaru opened his eyes, sensing someone nearby. He frowned and stood up before he started heading in the direction of Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Orochimaru felt a small yet strong chakra presence that was only kinda familiar to him.

Oooc: does he know he has a son? or he forgot? or know but fakes like he doesnt?
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 pm

(He knows he has a son)

Ryuumaru finally reached the person he sensed and the person he saw was the last person he wanted to see. He gave Orochimaru an icy glare cold enough to freeze hellfire on the spot. "What are you doing here in Fire Country?" he asked his father coldly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

" What are YOU doing in the fire country? " He asked as he flipped his hair and licked his lips,the sunlight beamed off his Oto headband."How is Kimi?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:20 pm

"What This One is doing here should be obvious to you and how my mother is doing is none of your business" he said, hatred shining in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 pm

"Oh please,you and I both know she is sick." He said grinning

ooc: gtg be back soon Dx
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 pm

"Whether she is or she isn't is none of your business. You left me and her in Konoha so you could accomplish your goals so needless to say, you don't have a right to butt in to our business snake. Go get your immortality and rot away in in some corner alone for the rest of eternity slime" he hissed, hatred in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:11 pm

"I had my reasons,you may not know and will not know but it's for your own good.I don't care if you hate me but it's what a farther has to do." He said with seriousness in his eyes trying to leave his son in mystery of whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm

He snorted. "This One doesn't care and don't you dare call yourself my father. You are NOT my father. You have not done ANYTHING to deserve being called my father. There is no excuse for abandoning me and my mother, no matter what you had to do" he said, his glare not letting up in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm

"I created you." He said looking at his son with a grin."What are you doing out here?" he said leaning agaisnt a tree with his hair covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"And that is the ONLY thing you did and This One decides you do not need to know what This Ryuumaru is doing out here" he said with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 pm

"I brought you into this world......I don't ask for nothing much but respect.....If it wasnt for me,Ryuumaru,you wouldnt be here." He said brushing his hair back from his face revealing his cold golden snake eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:43 pm

"This One doesn't care and your not worthy of respect. You care for yourself and only for yourself and you never do anything without it benefiting you. This One detests you and rightfully so. If you want my respect, you earn it" he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 pm

"Just your mother." He said with a blank look in his eyes as if he didnt care much for her."I don't care what you do or say anymore.I will not try to earn respect from my son....I know what im doing is right." He said lifting himself from the tree and walking back to Otogakure.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 pm

"Good. This One doesn't particularly care that you abandoned me, what makes me hate is that you abandoned my mother when you knew she was ill. You lost all my respect when you did that. My mother told me how great of a man you were and that she still loves you to this day but This One doesn't see why she does when you are not even a decent human being" he said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:59 pm

"It doesnt matter to you anyways.I don't care if you hate me or whatever you say about me.I am still your farther and that cannot ever change.You carry my eyes,my DNA,one day you will do what im trying to do for your family."He said still walking
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 pm

"Your not doing anything for me or my mother. You only do things for yourself, not for anyone else. The only thing that would convince me otherwise was if you either came back to Konoha or take me and my mother with you and This One knows very well that you will not do either" he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm

"Whatever you think,that is was this one says." He said still walking."You believe whatever you want son.You will thank me before you life is up."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 pm

"The only way This One will ever thank you of anything is if you somehow found a cure for my mother's illness you snake" he said icily.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

He looked down for a second and back at the road."Ryuumaru,Go home." He said leaving a trail of mystery in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 pm

"You don't have to tell me twice. This One wasted more of my valuable time talking to slime then This Ryuumaru would have liked" he said with an icy glare as he started heading back to the Leaf Village but he was on his guard in case Orochimaru tried something.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Orochimaru licked his lips and turned to his son."Where is your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 pm

He stiffened up and turned to Orochimaru, his glare icy but hellfire raged in his eyes. "None of your business slime. Keep her out of your mouth cause you have done more then enough damage to her. NEVER mention her you filthy limbed snake" he hissed, an unearthly amount of rage and hatred dancing in his eyes that no child should ever have,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next