Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 pm

"Ryuumaru,Where is Kimi."He said with a serious face and determination to know where she is in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm

"Lying in bed, slowly dieing" he snarled at him. It was now completely obvious how much he hated Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Orochimaru vanished and appeared running in the leaf village direction."C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm

His eyes flew wide open with shock when he saw Orochimaru running towards the leaf. He ran after him with snarl on his face. "Don't you dare go near her. This One will kill you if you go near her. You caused her enough pain and This One refuses to let you hurt her again" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 pm

"If you really want to help her,then shut up and stop threatening me before i do absolutely nothing for her."He said softly with a snake hiss
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 pm

He narrowed his eyes at him, his eyes that were so much like Orochimaru's sparkling with a deep, never ending hatred and loathing for the Snake Sannin in front of him. "Fine" he hissed through clenched teeth as he lead Orochimaru back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Orochimaru on the inside was planning something so sinister to scar the child but was on the verge of actually doing something unselfish this time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 pm

"If you do something to her, then This One will rip you apart, molecule by molecule. This One will show you a whole new meaning to the word Devil" he said as he leveled an icy glare at Orochimaru. It was obvious he was serious about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm

"Child,you don't scare me,you are the child of Kimi and I.I know you get your anger from her side."He said still dashing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

"This One isn't angry. This One is furious. This One's hatred and loathing of you matches the nearly infinite chakra stores of the Kyuubi no Kitsune. If you dare to do something to her, This One will make your insides your outsides" he said with a cold, deadly serious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:39 pm

He grinned."You desire to kill me is very interestig,Ryuumaru.Please,if you seriously keep threatening you farther i will leave Kimi to die."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm

"This One doubts your coming to help my mother" he sneered at Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:50 pm

"The more you doubt,the less i help."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

"This One is at least trying to trust you to help my mother but This One will always doubt you so be thankful This One is at least trying to to trust you" he said with a glare as they passed through the Konoha Gates. He then started heading towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Orochimaru stopped and turned around."You fucked up kid."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 pm

"This just proves my point. You don't care about anybody but yourself" he said, his voice making him sound like he was being smug that Orochimaru proved him right as he continued walking towards his house uncaringly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:16 pm

"no,it proves that your stubborn enough to put your hate for me infront of the life of your mother."He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 pm

He stopped in his tracks and turned towards Orochimaru slowly. The expression on his face was an expression one would say that would match the furious face of the Devil. His expression was twisted with so much hatred that one would think it was impossible for such a young child to hold so much hatred. "Fine then, I'll put my hatred for you aside if you help my mother" he said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 pm

He smirked evily."Good boy."He said turning towards him."Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Ryuumaru growled at him and lead Orochimaru towards his house. When they arrived, the house he was staying in was the one Orochimaru used to have back when he still in the Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm

"heh,my old house?"He asked with a hint of laughter."Are you serious?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 pm

"It wasn't my choice. It was my mother's" he grumbled under his breath as he opened the door and lead Orochimaru inside. He sighed to himself and walked into the main bedroom, where a deathly pale Kimi lay on the bed. "Mom, This One is back" Ryuumaru said with a smile. Kimi gave him a weak smile and he walked over to her. She weakly gave him a hug and he hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

"Awww how sweat."He said leaning on the wall next to the door entrance to thise room.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Kimi turned to Orochimaru and gave him a bright smile. "Orochi-Kun, your back" she said weakly. Ryuumaru scowled at Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm

"Unwillingly."He said with his arms folded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next