Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Her smile faltered slight but it returned full force. "Even still, I'm happy to see you again Orochi-Kun" she said with tears sliding down her face. Ryuumaru scowled and grumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 pm

He walked over to her and whrispered."How did you get sick?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 pm

"I've always had this illness Orochi-Kun. I didn't want you to worry about me so I never told you" she said as she hugged him tightly, placing her face into his shirt, crying her heart out.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Orochimaru felt alittle akward,his flak jacket was getting wet and he had a cure for her illness back at his lab."I'ts alright."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 pm

"You missed so much of Ryuu's life Orochi-Kun. He was so much like you, back when you were still in the village. I just can't believe I get to see you again. I'd never thought I'd ever see you again Orochi-Kun" she sobbed into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Orochimaru sighed at the point of waist a perfectly good cure medicine for his ditched lover and child."Ryuumaru.Stay here with your mother for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 pm

"Don't tell have to tell me twice" mumbled Ryuumaru as he sat next to Kimi on the bed and as he got her to let go of Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Orochimaru clapped his hands and appeared on the outside of his lap in otogakure and got the cure for Kimi's illness and clapped his hands and appeared at the front door of his old house in konoha,leaving the cure infront of the front door and rung the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Ryuumaru blinked and went to the front door. He opened it and saw the cure for his mother's illness on the ground. He picked it up and looked at it curiously before he looked up at Orochimaru with suspicious eyes. "What's this for?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

"If you want her to live then give it to her." He said with a grin."Give her a kiss from me."He said and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Ryuumaru's eyes widened as he looked down at the cure in his hands. After getting over his shock, he went into Kimi's room and told her to drink it. "What is it Ryuumaru?" asked Kimi. "My father said it was a cure for your illness" said Ryuumaru, causing Kimi's eyes to light up. "Give it here" said Kimi as she gently took the cure from Ryuumaru and drank it before she yawned and fell back on the bed. "Also mom, father said for me to give you this" he said as he kissed her on the cheek. Kimi smiled and closed her eyes. "Goodnight son" she said as she soon feel asleep. "Goodnight mom" he said with a bright smile as he walked into his room and went to sleep. His hatred for Orochimaru that day grew smaller and smaller until his hatred was almost practically gone. He still disliked him but he didn't hate him anymore, at least for now, since the cure hasn't taken affect yet.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Orochimaru hated the fact that he did something unselfish but he would do it again because it's for his loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 pm

"Maybe my father isn't as horrible as This Ryuumaru thought" Ryuumaru said to himself as he stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Orochimaru was at the village gate looking down the road to his old home.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Kimi was dreaming of the times where Orochimaru was still in the village. "Orochi-Kun" she mumbled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son   Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru Gets a Shocking Surprise From His Son
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3