Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Empty
PostSubject: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm

After getting the address from someone, Ryuumaru arrived at the Haruno Residence. He knocked on the door with his right hand and patiently waited for someone to answer the door. Ryuumaru had something hidden behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"I'll get it!"
A voice yelled from behind the door that sounded a lot like Sakuras, but still slightly different. A girl opened the door with hair the same color as Sakuras but a lot longer, and chocolate brown eyes. She tilted her head curiously.
"Well hi there, can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"Yes, you can. Is the Cherry Blossom here, by any chance?" he asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

She smiled brightly and nodded, turning her head so she was looking over her shoulder.
"Sakura! Theres someone here to see you!"
She waved at the boy before walking into one of the other rooms. Sakura walked into the doorway, wearing a light pink kimono with cherry blossom detailing along the sleeves and waist.
"R-Ryuumaru-San, hello!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

"Ah, there you are beautiful Cherry Blossom" he said as he showed her what was behind his back to reveal, ironically, a cherry blossom in his hand. "A cherry blossom for a beautiful Cherry Blossom" he said as he placed the cherry blossom in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm

She blinked, raising a hand up to touch at the fragile flower.
"It's perfect..Thank you, Ryuumaru-San,"
She smiled brightly, hugging him despite the delicate fabric on the kimono.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 pm

He smiled and hugged her back. "How are you today?" he asked her with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm

"I'm good,"
She replied.
"My mom bought Akira and I kimonos for the festival later on this year. Thats why i'm wearing this, she wanted to make sure it fitted me,"
She rolled her eyes.
"She worries too much...How about you? How are you today?"
She asked him as she stood to the side, letting him into the house.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm

"Well the kimono looks beautiful on you, just like everything else and This One is good" he said with a smile as he walked through into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm

"Thanks you very much. You're very sweet, y'know that?"
She replied, showing him into the living room. Mrs Haruno sat on the couch, sipping a lemonade. She looked at Sakura and Ryuumaru and smiled.
"Well hello there. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"This One is known as Ryuumaru Mrs Haruno" he said with a regal bow as he took Mrs Haruno's hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:43 pm

"Oh, my," She blinked then smiled again at the boy. "Well arent you a respectful young man. How do you know my Sakura then?" She asked curiously as Akira walked into the room with three more glasses of lemonade: one for herself, one for Sakura and one for Ryuumaru.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm

"Thank you" he said to Akira with a smile as he took the glass of lemonade. "Well, This One saw a girl picking on the Cherry Blosson and since This Ryuumaru despises bullies, This One chased the girl off" he said to Mrs. Haruno.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

"Oh?"
Mrs Haruno looked across at Sakura, who was now fiddling with the sleeves of her kimono to divert her attention from her mother.
"Well now..She didnt tell me that,"
Akira sighed, walking past Ryuumaru and whispering to him.
"Sakura nee-san doesnt tell mom about that sorta stuff," She explained, so he wouldnt be confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

"Right" he whispered back. "Of course, there was nothing to worry about Madam. She was perfectly fine herself but This One believed that she could use some assistance is all ma'am" he said, trying to keep Mrs. Haruno from worrying.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Mrs Haruno relaxed afterwards, nodding slightly.
"Thats good, i wouldnt want Sakura getting bullied,"
Sakura glanced at Ryuumaru, mouthing the words 'thank you' before sitting on the couch, leaving enough room for either Akira or Ryuumaru to sit down if they felt like doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 pm

"So then Mrs Haruno, what do you do for a living?" Ryuumaru asked her to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:58 pm

"I work at the hospital,"
She replied with a smile.
"Hopefully, one of my daugthers will carry that on when they get older,"
She tried to seem non-biased, but she looked at Akira. Akira shook her head, as if to say 'i cant believe you' and walked back into the kitchen. Sakura looked up at her mom imploringly, wondering if she would praise her for her studies.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Ryuumaru noticed that little interaction and he frowned slightly but he didn't say anything about it. "Well from the vast knowledge the Cherry Blossom has, it seems like she will be carrying on that career. She has the potential to be just as great, if not greater, a Medical Ninja as Lady Tsunade" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

"Yes, thats very true. Little Sakura here works so hard,"
Mrs Haruno nodded, ruffling her daughters hair. Sakura frowned a little when she did so, since it make several locks of her hair fall forward in front of her eyes. She looked at Ryuumaru and rolled her eyes again with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 pm

"She has a dream that This One is very sure she can succeed at and This Ryuumaru has a dream as well that will probably be tougher to accomplish" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:09 pm

"If she works hard then i'm sure she will. What is your dream, Ryuumaru?" Mrs Haruno asked kindly as Sakura sorted her hair but made sure it was clear she was listening to Ryuumaru the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:11 pm

"This One wishes to get stronger then my father so This One can one day bring his father back to this village to make him pay for his crimes against the village" he said with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm

"Your father? Who might that be then?" She asked curiously. Sakura looked at him, tilting her head but smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 pm

He bit his lower lip nervously. "My father is....*sighs* the Snake Sannin Orochimaru" he said with a very obvious scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next