Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

"This One would wipe the floor with the Uchiha" he said with a confident but not cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"I dont care much for the Uchiha boy. Hard work trumps natural talent,"
She shrugged as she sat down against one of the trees
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

"This One agrees. The Uchiha is nothing special. The Uchiha Clan are obviously filling his head with arrogance. This One is a Prince yet he isn't arrogant at all" he said as he rolled his eyes as he retracted his bow staff and placed it back in his kunai pouch.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:36 pm

She nodded.
"Exactly, i'm glad Sakura Nee-san has taken an interest in someone new,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:37 pm

"This One is happy as well. She would get nowhere with the Uchiha so she wouldn't waste her valuable time on a bug like him" he said, nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:40 pm

"Yeah, she shouldnt pursue someone like an Uchiha. She was right to find someone who she could feel comfortable around,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm

"This Ryuumaru didn't know she was comfortable around me" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:44 pm

"Oh yeah, totally. She's normally too shy to talk to many boys, let alone hug them," She nodded, looking across at Sakura who was out of earshot. She had rested her head back against the trunk, watching the branches swaying in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

"Is that so? Well, now This One knows what you mean" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm

She smiled back.
"You know she wouldnt shut up about you when she came home,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 pm

"Really? What did she say about me?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:56 pm

"How kind you'd been, your eyes, your entire personality. Honestly, if she'd flattered you any more than she did you wouldve been able to hear it yourself," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"My eyes and my personality? What did she say about them?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:00 pm

"Hm..Well, about your eyes, she said they'd looked really nice. I think her exact words were 'almost like rare jewels'. As for your personality she said you were very kind, noble, caring, trustworthy and, from what she saw, very smart,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 pm

He smiled. "She said that did she? This One is flattered" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:03 pm

"Told ya,"
She smiled, looking at her sister again.
"Mom doesnt give her enough credit...I'm the 'golden child'...I dont wanna be. Far from it. I wanna see Sakura flower and really shine through. She just needs a nudge,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:04 pm

"This One agrees with you. This Ryuumaru thinks that she the potential to be a great kunoichi. My mother thinks so too" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm

She nodded and looked at her sister fondly. The two were obviously close. "Y'know she's gonna be a beauty when she gets older. You can tell,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:07 pm

"Aye, This One agrees. My mother said the same but she also said the same about me" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:08 pm

She laughed.
"Well, you're not exactly ugly now are you? You turned out good, you're a good match for nee-san,"
She winked and stood up, looking down at him since she was a few inches taller.
"Wouldnt you say so?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 pm

"This One agrees" he said as he looked back up at her with a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 pm

She grinned and looked across at Sakura before laughing.
"Sakura, you better not fall asleep under that tree!"
She yelled at her sister, who looked at her sister in confusion before she realised the sheer ammount of cherry blossoms falling off of the branches and into Sakuras hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Ryuumaru chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Sakura got off, picking them out so she didnt crush the delicate petals.
"I wasnt gonna fall asleep!"
She replied, brushing some more off her shoulders.
Akira shook her head.
"Yep, i might love her but she's a real clutz,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 pm

"Really? She doesn't seem like a clutz to me" he said as he tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next