Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Mrs Harunos eyes widened, clearing her throat.
"I..See..."
She seemed completely shellshocked until the phone rang in the other room.
"I better get that,"
She said as she hurried out of the room. Sakura patted the spot on the sofa next to her, wanting Ryuumaru to sit down.
"Orochimaru huh? I think your dream is very brave, Ryuumaru-San. Brave and noble,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:16 pm

"Thank you Cherry Blossom" he said with a smile as he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm

"You're very welcome,"
She smiled back.
"If i can ever help, dont hesitate to ask. I dont look like much but i'll do whatever i can,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:20 pm

"This One would rather not drag you into it. My father is an underhanded, slimy fool. He would do ANYTHING to win and do anything to get away from his enemies" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

"Maybe so...But i dont want you to do this alone,"
She replied, not hiding her worry for him.

ooc: gtg, see ya Tony ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:23 pm

He smiled at her and placed a hand on her hand. "This One thanks you for that Cherry Blossom" he said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 am

She smiled also, although blushing when she felt his hand cover hers.
"You're welcome, Ryuumaru-Kun..."
She replied, her name for him now slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 am

He smiled. "Kun? What happened to San?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 am

"Huh?"
She blinked, as if not realising she had done it.
"Oh..Uhm..I-I'm not sure..I can keeping using San if you prefer,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 am

"No need. It's fine. This One likes Kun better then San" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:54 am

Her smile widened a little.
"Okay, so Ryuumaru-Kun it is,"
She nodded as she kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 am

"Then This One will call you Sakura-Chan" he said with a smile as he kissed her back on her right cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 am

She touched at the sakura blossom in her hair.
"I like the sound of that. You'll keep coming to visit, wont you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am

"Of course Sakura-Chan" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 pm

She smiled brightly.
"Thank you Ryuumaru-Kun, i'd miss you a lot if you didnt,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm

"This One would miss you too Sakura-Chan. Anyway, you won't believe what happened earlier" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 pm

She tilted her head slightly, curious about what he had said.
"What happened then?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 pm

"Well, This One went to the Hokage so This One could learn about my father. He told me the things that made me choose to bring my father to justice and after telling him my dream, he told me to follow him. He took me to a Training Field and told me to show him what This One could do. Basically, the Legendary Professor wanted ME to spar with him" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Her eyes widened slightly, not bothering to hide her surprise. "No way..Really? Ryuumaru-Kun, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity! He must really see something in you,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 pm

"Yes, This One has to agree. This One was inspired by him, you know. This One uses the same type of weapon the Third Hokage uses, a bow staff. This One even created my own fighting style with the bow-staff" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 pm

"Wow, really? You keep surprising me, Ryuumaru-Kun," She smiled, looking at him in admiration. "I hope i can be at least half as strong as you are one day,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 pm

"This One is sure you can just as great me Sakura-Chan" he said with a smile as he squeezed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 pm

She smiled gently as he gave her hand a squeeze.
"I hope so, Ryuumaru-Kun. I want you to notice me out there. I wanna prove that i don't need Akira to spoon-feed me,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 pm

"This One knows you can be great, it's only a matter of time, patience and training" he said with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 pm

She nodded.
"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you,"
She smiled back.
"I'm glad you came by to visit,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next