Naruto-What If
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-What If

This RPG takes place right at the Start of the series when the rookies are in the Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm

"This One is glad too. This Ryuumaru just hopes your mother doesn't hate me for being Orochimaru's son" he said as he bit his lower lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

She shook her head.
"Don't worry about it. She was just surprised, most likely,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 pm

"OK then, This One hopes your right" he said with a nervous smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 pm

"If she does dislike you for some reason, i'll reason with her,"
She smiled.
"Youre not your father,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

"This One is glad you think so. Only a few people in the Leaf know who my father is" he said with a relieved smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 pm

"I couldnt care less. I care about you, not your dad,"
She reassured him.
"I'll make sure thats what my mom and Akira think too,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:55 pm

"Thank you Sakura-Chan. That really makes me feel better" he said as he gave her a peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Her eyes widened a little before she smiled faintly. She tried to hide her extremely flushed cheeks but failed miserably.
"Y-You're welcome, R-Ryuumaru-Kun,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

He chuckled a bit. "Your so cute when you blush" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

"C-Cute? Really?"
She blinked in suprise, but still didnt quite manage to get rid of her blush.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 pm

"Yes" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 pm

"T-Thank you, Ryuumaru-Kun.."
She murmured, her cheeks finally returning to their original color slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"Your welcome Cherry Blossom" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 pm

She smiled back, opening her mouth to speak again when Akira reappeared. Sakura looked a little disappointed but said nothing.
"Just here to get the glasses," Akira assured them, already knowing what her sister was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

"So Akira, what are you skilled in?" Ryuumaru asked her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 pm

"Hm? Oh, mostly ninjutsu, although im not too shabby with weaponary either," She smiled. "Me and Sakura have a bet going that she'll surpass me within the next few years,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 pm

"Is that so? I'm better at Taijutsu though This One believes he is extremely tough to fight with a bow staff" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 pm

"I'm mostly comfortable with senbon needles and sais. Sais are my weapon of choice though," She grinnned. "We need to spar sometime. I wanna see how i do against you," She looked at Sakura. "What are your specialties again, Sis?"
Sakura paused. "Uhm...T-Taijutsu...And i'm learning medical ninjutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 pm

"That we do. What do you say to a quick spar right now?" he asked her with an eager grin as he tucked a strand of hair behind his pointy, elf like ear.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Akira grinned widely and nodded. "Sure, sounds like fun," She went over to a cabinet and opened it up, taking out a pair of very elegant looking sais. She twirled them in her fingertips, heading for the door. "C'mon you two,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Ryuumaru smirked and stood up, taking a small, silver pole out of his kunai pouch. He then held a hand out to Sakura to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Sakura took his hand and got up, looking at the silver pole curiously.
"Nee-Chan will probably be at the training area. She knows its only for genin but she spends her time there when its not being used,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:50 pm

"Right" he said as he lead her out of the house and pressed a button on the pole, extending it out into a long bow staff.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Her curiousity grew as she looked at him, then his weapon.
I wonder how he'll fare against nee-chan...
Back to top Go down
Ryuumaru

Ryuumaru

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:57 pm

As soon as they reached the training field, Ryuumaru stood across from Akira and got into an unfamiliar fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's   Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuumaru Visits the Haruno's
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next